Every year I like to take a few moments to pause on my birthday and think about what is going on in my life.
This birthday ritual has been a habit a friend of mine taught me years ago that continues to serve me well and I think it can help you too. Especially during these times I think it’s a wonderful time for us all to stop for a few moments and really think about these 10 questions.
Here’s the list…
1. What do I like about my life?
2. What are some things I want to be different by next year?
3. Who are the people who most add value to my life?
4. Who are the people that I know are toxic or create drama in my life?
5. What is the most important activity or habit to add or subtract from my day to day living?
6. How would I rate my life in the realms of career, finances, health, relationships, growth, fun, and lifestyle.
7. What is something I can do to fix the area of my life that’s most lagging?
8. How can I remember my plan throughout the year?
9. Who is someone I can trust to help me get to where I want to be over
the next year?
10. If there’s a gap between where I am now and where I want to be, what’s one step I can take now to close that gap?